Episode 15: Rank Higher in Search Results by Learning from Your Competitors
A competitor is not only considered competition but can be used as a model for your growth. In this episode, we talked about 7 ways that you can learn from your competitors and increase your visibility online.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day, “Enjoy the little things.”
- How can you learn from your competition?
- Check out their website content
- Look at their keywords that they are ranking for (use a tool like SEMRush)
- Review the site design
- Look at the website functionality
- Check the banklink profile using something like ahrefs
- Look at their citations and see where they are listed
- Follow them on social media to see how they engage with their audience.
- The content on a website effects the user’s experience.
- Look at specific features that their website has and if appropriate, consider implementing them.