Problems We Solve
Problems We Solve
Dentists, doctors, and healthcare specialists come to Titan Web Agency to solve their problems. You can too.
Titan Web Agency actively works with healthcare professionals like yourself to solve various digital marketing challenges and problems. With an industry experience of more than 6 years and a vision to help individuals and organizations expand their reach on the web, we are here to take care of all your needs - from setting up a website for your private practice to turning it into your biggest source of new patients to ultimately surpassing your competitors. We help you solve your problems.
Through our preliminary analysis of your online presence and subsequent conversations with you, we will find areas of opportunity and improvement. We will then create a tailored plan for your exact needs and execute them to bolster your healthcare practice to the next level. All with the help of internet marketing concepts.
Here are some of the most common problems that our potential clients face. Check out how Titan Web Agency approaches and fixes these problems below.
In case a problem you are currently facing is not listed here, give us a quick call at (801) 783-3101 or click on this button.
Solutions to the Most Common Problems in Digital Marketing
I'm a dentist and my website stinks, how can I fix it?
Do I really need a website?
I have a lot of negative reviews online. How can I tackle them effectively?
I'm not getting any results from SEO, how can I fix it?
How can I get more incoming patients to my practice with the Internet?
I am a premium dentist; how can I get more patients?
I'm a doctor, how can I get better Search Engine Rankings?
How do I know if my website is good or bad?
How can I get started in social media?
How much does SEO cost? How long does SEO take to show results?
What should I look for in a Dental SEO company?
How do I choose the proper keywords for my website?
Why don't I show up on local search results?
How can I improve my website's SEO?
I'm new to SEO. How can you help?
What dental management software should I use?
How do I attract more patients to my practice through digital marketing?
I want to make my dental practice more profitable. Can you help?
Our Most Popular Services
As a modern healthcare professional, you may already be a step or two ahead of your competitors. In that case, if you have already set up a website for your practice and are instead looking for supporting services, then jump right in. Here is a brief description of some of the most popular services provided by Titan Web Agency.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve the reach of your website by optimizing it with unique and useful content and garner more patient sign-ups from different search engines organically
- Local SEO to tap into the potential customer base in your local area and compete with immediate other practitioners
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) with support for Google Ads and Bing Ads to get guaranteed traffic to your website instantly
- Content Marketing to get seen online by publishing a part of your healthcare knowledge for the benefit of your audience at large who could turn into customers
- Online Reputation Management (ORM) to address and tackle reviews and foster your online brand identity
- Website Redesign to earn back the trust of your loyal customers while also attracting potential customers through a sleek and easy book-an-appointment interface
- Dental Branding to add some color and real identity to your practice with new logos and style guides
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) to create your own fan following in popular social networking platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my dental website not getting any traffic?
I did some SEO on my own but the ranks are dropping. Why?
Why did my Google ad disappear?
I am not getting many followers on Twitter. Help!
My practice does not show up on Google Maps. Why?
Can I run the same ad on both Google and Bing?
I have over 200 target keywords, but I am not getting any traffic.
My website does not load on mobile. What should I do?
I have received a few negative reviews on my Google Maps. What should I do?
My website looks very out of place. Should I change it?
If you have a particular problem that you think does not have a solution yet, get in touch with us. We will help you find a solution. Schedule a consultation with Titan Web Agency today!