Episode 54: 9 Online Marketing Definitions You Should Know
In this episode, Tyson talks about the 9 online marketing definitions you should know.
What was discussed?
- The quote for the day is: “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi.
- 9 online marketing definitions you should know:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimizations
- Local SEO
- Link Building
- SEM is a catch all for your marketing efforts online.
- Inbound marketing is more low key: content and blog posts.
- Content should be interesting and not come off as promotional.
- SMM is marketed by sharing interesting updates on Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Provide value.
- Email marketing is an easy-to-miss way to maintain established relationships.
- Brand Marketing means getting your name out in the world: logos, slogans, core values.
- SEO means making your website more relevant to the search engines: content creation and promotion.
- Local SEO focuses on getting your practice to show up in local listings and locations.
- Link building is sending your links to other websites so you can attract more potential clients.