Episode 42: 7 Creative Ways a Dentist Can Market Their Practice
Marketing and creativity can be a dynamic duo if used correctly. In this episode, Tyson talks about the 7 different ways you can creatively market your practice.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day: “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.”
- 7 creative ways a dentist can market his/her practice:
- Use Postcards
- Provide office tours
- Use videos
- Utilize local press
- Post Facebook Ads
- Build your reputation
- Join local organizations
- Postcards can be used to track and integrate pay-per click ads.
- Videos are a great way to connect with your potential patients.
- Use press to increase your brand’s exposure.
- Facebook Ads can help with communicating directly with your target audience.
- Build your reputation and reviews on Google Plus.
- Get out there and be active in your community.
Here’s the microphone I mentioned. Do you know who your ideal patient is? If not read this post. Learn how you can get more reviews from your patients. Need help with your online presence? Book a consultation