Episode 41: 8 Internet Marketing Mistakes Dentists Make
In this episode, Tyson talks about the 8 common Marketing mistakes that dental practices are making. Learn what they are and so you can make the steps to corect them.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day: “Believe you can and you are half way there” -Theodore Roosevelt.
- 8 internet marketing mistakes dental practices make:
- Giving mixed messages.
- Failing to listen to potential patients
- Failing to utilize mobile websites
- Not having a high converting website
- Being afraid to try new things
- Lack of SEO knowledge
- Lack of Social Media presence
- Putting all your marketing eggs in one basket
- Patients want to be heard. Listen to them and communicate with them.
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly.
- Branch out, take risks, and create more options.
- Have a good basic knowledge of SEO.
- Be aware of potential clients on Social Media.
- Never invest in a single marketing strategy. Diversify your marketing strategies.
Become a Dental Specialist Learn more about the use of Social Media