Episode 32: SEO How Much Does it Cost?
Search Engine Optimization is a great tool to increase your presence online and rise above competition, but how much should it cost? In this episode, Tyson talks about how an SEO company determines the cost and what you can expect to pay.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “Begin new trails instead of following old paths.”
- Before an SEO project begins, a good dental SEO company performs a comprehensive audit.
- A comprehensive audit will give the SEO Company a general idea of what needs to be done to increase visibility and rankings.
- An SEO audit can include:
- Google My Business review and analysis
- On page SEO
- Social Interaction
- Typical cost for SEO for a dentist or other healthcare professional is around $1,000-$3,000 a month.
- The more work that needs done, the more you can expect it to cost.
Read the blog post: 8 Ways I Create Content & You Can Too