Episode 26: 5 Qualities of a High Converting Website
Your website is a 24/7 marketing tool and should be the foundation of your online marketing strategy. A high converting website means more patients and more revenue for you. In this episode, Tyson talks about the 5 qualities of a high converting website and how this will help you and your practice.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “Your beliefs does not make you a better person, your behavior does.”
- 5 elements of a high converting website.
- Clean layout
- Loads fast
- Easily findable contact information
- Working links
- Aesthetically pleasing
- A simple and clean website is much more efficient than one ‘jammed packed’ with info.
- The speed of the website is important for customer satisfaction and online search rankings.
- Make your contact information easily findable at your website. (upper right hand corner, footer, contact page etc)
- Check your links on the site on a regular basis to make sure that they are working and none are broken.
- An aesthetically pleasing website helps in making a good first impression of your brand/practice and allows you to show website visitors you take online marketing seriously.
Pick up the free report I mentioned called: Your 10 Step Checklist For Your Website Redesign. Pick it up Y You can check broken links on a wordpress website by installing this broken link checker.