Episode 14: 7 Reasons Your Healthcare Practice Should Start Blogging Today
Blogging is a great way to connect with others and market your practice. In this episode of The 10 minute Healthcare Marketing podcast, we discuss 7 ways that blogging can help you increase your online presence, and get more patients.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day, “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The 7 ways blogging can help your healthcare practice include:
- Increase your SEO results
- Provide content for your social media sharing
- Raise awareness
- Establish/Build your authority
- Educate your visitors
- Connect and engage
- Network and build relationships
- Blogging has the ability to increase your search engine rankings and SEO results.
- Be personable and use social media to connect with your potential patients.
- Link your guest blog posts (usually in the bio section) so readers of one of your guest blog posts can see other places you contribute online.
- Educate your readers by teaching them techniques and practices about your services.
- Blogging is a great way for a doctor to network with other doctors, and others in the community.