Episode 12: 3 Reasons Why Your Website Isn’t Bringing in New Patients
Your website is done, marketing strategies are set, and now you are wondering why aren’t you still attracting customers? In this episode, we talk about ways to troubleshoot why your practice isn’t bringing in patients thru its website.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day, “Now or never.”
- 3 reasons that website don’t work for healthcare professionals.
- No Before and After Pictures. Nothing showing your work.
- No reason to choose you. Why should I choose you over other doctors?
- Don’t be technical. Be personal. Let your patients learn about you and be able to connect with you as a person.
- A good quality, professional website for doctors will typically start in the $3k range.
- Your website should be a 24/7 salesperson for your business.
- Be personal, don’t be too technical.
- Before and after pictures helps people visualize your work.
- Testimonials are great way of selling your work to your visitors.
- The content should speak to your visitors.
If your website isn’t bringing you in new patients, be sure to check out this post 18 Qualities of Great Dental Websites for further discussion on the subject.