What was discussed?
- The quote for the day is: "I would rather die of passion than of boredom." - Vincent van Gogh
- Did you know: according to Google, 64% of consumers use video to research a healthcare professional. If you haven’t used it before, then it's time to create a YouTube channel for your practice.
- Make your own videos, you can do it by uploading and editing them through your phone. All you need is the right apps.
- Share others’ Ask your patients to share a video.
- Ask patients to be part of your videos. Have them create a video testimonial. This will boost your credibility and provide you with more content you can post on your site and social accounts.
- Create educational videos about treatments, how-to videos, and answer your patients’ This will allow you to position yourself as smart and helpful, while adding value with your content.
Video can be a powerful way to connect with patients as they show you and your personality. Time to use it more!