Episode 45: 7 Questions to ask a potential SEO Company
SEO, if done right, can really help you take your business to the next level. In order to get the most out of SEO, choose a company that is familiar with your industry. In this episode, Tyson talks about the 7 questions you should ask an SEO company.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day: “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- 7 questions to ask an SEO company:
- Can you guarantee first page rankings?
- How will I know what work you are doing?
- What role does Social Media play in SEO?
- What tools do you use for SEO?
- What are your views on Content Marketing and SEO?
- How do you define “success?”
- How much does it cost?
- Look for an honest company that doesn’t make you false promises.
- Hire a company that will frequently update you on what they are doing.
- The company should integrate Social Media into your marketing campaign.
- Steer clear of automated SEO tools.
- Tools should utilize Content Marketing.
- You should both have the same target goals.
How much does Dental SEO cost?