Episode 40: Four Ways a Doctor Can Diversify Their Online Marketing Strategy
It is essential to market your practice in different ways to make it grow, but how? In this episode, Tyson talks about the 4 different ways you can diversify your marketing campaigns.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “It’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” By Abraham Lincoln.
- 4 ways that a doctor can diversify their marketing campaigns include:
- Branch out to different channels of social media
- Blogging (the right way)
- Focus on a specialty
- Think offline
- Never settle for a single marketing strategy.
- Get on the social media channel that your target audience uses
- Provide value and quality to your blog posts.
- Blog consistently.
- Focus on a niche, have your specialty.
- The offline world can still provide you with a good ROI, don’t neglect it.