Episode 35: The 5 Essentials of Marketing Your Practice Online
Tyson talks about the 5 essential parts of an online marketing campaign to attract more potential customers to your practice.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “Failure is not falling down; but refusing to get up.”
- 5 parts of an online marketing campaign can include:
- A professional website
- Local listing optimization (claiming your local listing)
- Guest blogging
- Video marketing via YouTube (or TikTok, Instagram, etc)
- Email marketing
- Have a website that promotes your practice, a website that is full of information that provides answers to your customers and potential customer’s questions.
- Online directories can help promote your website.
- Blogging can be a great way to get exposure to your practice’s website.
- Videos can build trust on your potential clients. YouTube in particular can add value.
- Email marketing can be an effective lead generator for your business, it can attract potential clients to your practice and help you build a relationship with them.