Episode 24: Getting Started With A Blog for Your Healthcare Practice
Blogging can greatly help you improve your practice. With proper help and guidance, you can surely blog your way to the top. Listen to this episode and let Tyson help you with his blogging tips.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong, the amount of work required is the same.”
- Ways you can create an engaging blog:
- Get some ideas from other blogs.
- Focus on keywords.
- Spell check and grammar check
- Format it properly.
- Put links.
- Have a call to action.
- According to Hubspot, blogs that update every month gets more leads than those who do not.
- Get ideas on Industry specific blogs for ideas
- Choose a focused keyword for each blog post.
- Doctors are held to a high standard, spelling and grammar checks are a necessity.
- Link to other pages on your site to improve the ‘flow of link juice’.
- Create a call to action to provide options to your customers to connect with you and receive more information in the future.