Episode 22: How You Can Get Good Reviews & Use Them to Get More Patients
Reviews are a great way to market your practice, they can increase your search rankings and improve your overall online reputation. In this episode, Tyson talks about how to get good reviews for your practice and how to leverage them to get more patients.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.”
- How do you get good reviews?
- Set up a review strategy
- Kindly ask your patients to leave a review.
- Follow up with them
- Create a review website for customer’s convenience.
- People searching online looks for good reviews.
- Provide the best value and service you can offer.
- Get at least 5-10 good reviews on Google Plus before asking for reviews elsewhere.
- Ask your patients politely for a review.
- Follow up after 3 days with a link to the review site.
- Make a simple, one page review site. Example would be grade.us/titanweb