Episode 18: How can I Improve my Search Rankings?
If you’re like most doctors, you want to make sure your website gets seen so you can get more patients, right? In this episode, Tyson will discuss different things you can do to help you increase your rankings and improve your overall online presence.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is from Albert Hofmann “Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”
- Factors that can help increase your ranking.
- Google Business Profile Page Optimization
- Using Consistent information (NAP)
- Leveraging local information
- Getting lots of reviews
- Completely and accurately fill out and claim your Google Business Profile page.
- Be sure to include a custom background and cover image for your Google Business Profile page.
- Use consistent name/address/phone information for all your listings across the internet.
- Go ahead and include local references in your description.
- Be proactive about getting reviews from your patients. After all not only can they impact rankings in a positive way if you have more, but they are how you are known online.
- Google Business Profile, See how to set it up here.
- Google Business Profile Guidelines link