Episode 16: 4 Local SEO Tips for Doctors to Show Up Higher in the Search Results
If you are a doctor, increasing your search ranking is a vital if you want to grow your practice. Getting to the top of the search results will enable you to get in front of more eyeballs, and get more new patients. In this episode, Tyson talked about 4 strategies you can use to improve your visibility in the local search results.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day is “If you look for an excuse, you will find it. If you look for a way, you will find it.”
- The 4 ways to increase your online visibility:
- Claim your listings (Google Business Profile, Bing Places, Yahoo Places, etc)
- Regularly update your website with new content
- Ensure your on page SEO is properly set up
- Be Consistent with your name, address, phone number across the internet
- Claim your Google Business Profile page and make sure it is set up properly.
- Google sees a website that adds new content as a legit website and this can increase it’s rankings.
- With proper website coding, you can increase how well Google reads your website, and as a result, how high up you are shown in the search results.
- Use the same information on all your citations and listings online to provide good signals to the search engines
- Learn how to start blogging:
- Learn how to improve your on site SEO: