Episode 13: 5 Ways You Can Create Loyal Patients
Loyal patients. They are the lifeblood of any thriving practice. Loyal patients not only stay on the books longer, but they refer their friends, family, and others helping you be even more successful. In this episode, we will be talking about ways you can connect with your patients, building strong bonds that the competition won’t be able to break. This will help you take your practice to the next level.
What was discussed?
- Quote for the day, “Be the Best Version of You.”
- The 5 items discussed were:
- Watch for warning signs of churn
- Be accountable
- Build relationships
- Be responsive
- Prove your worth it
- Proactively manage your relationship with your patients to retain them.
- Watch for warning signs so that your staff can engage and try to persuade your clients.
- Accept mistakes, own up to them, and learn from them.
- Build a personal relationship with each of your patients to develop a level of trust, and a bond that goes beyond patient/doctor.
- Communicate with your patients what you are doing in a level they will understand and appreciate.