Episode 7: Taking Listener Questions
In this episode of The 10 Minute Healthcare Marketing Podcast, Tyson answers a question from a listener who wants to know how he can market and get customers from online searches with a small budget. Stay tuned and discover tips on how you can improve your business marketing online.
What was discussed?
- Daily quote comes from Scott Hamilton which says, “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”
- Question is “How can a doctor with minimal budget expand their online presence?”
- Tyson mentioned 5 things that you can do to increase your online presence and get more and better patients:
- Claim your Google My Business Page
- Set up Citations
- Get reviews
- Use Social Media
- Google My Business is free and an awesome way to increase your online presence.
- Use citations such as Yelp, Citisearch, Healthgrade, DoctorProfiles.net, etc.
- Discover why citations are important
- Reviews are a great marketing tool to build your practice, talk to your patients and get reviews. To learn how you can ask for reviews check out this video: [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv-MMCfsmw]
- Learn how to build online reviews and discover the three things you need to be doing to get reviews.
- Learn more about dental practice social media marketing and how to keep your followers engaged.
- Join Chamber groups, join BNI, MeetUp’s. Get to know the people around you to build relations to increase your network.