Episode 3: Five Things to Consider When Building a Website
In episode 3 of The 10 Minute Healthcare Marketing Podcast, Tyson talks about the 5 things that are need to be considered when putting up your website.
What was discussed?
- Motivational quote of the day from Oscar Wilde, “What seems to us as bitter trials, are often blessings in disguise.”
- 5 things to consider include:
- User Experience (UX)
- Layout of the website
- On page SEO
- Contact form
- Don’t make your visitors think. Present the info they want and need clearly and upfront.
- Don’t try to be unique and add flair to your website just because.
- Improving your on page SEO will increase traffic for your website.
- Make your contact information easy to find.
- If you have a WordPress site, use a software like Contact-form-7 instead of simply a link to an email address.